Tuesday, November 16, 2010

High Class Hobo

I am High Class Hobo.

Apparently, my mentor, my muse, my friend (in my head) Suze Orman has classified me as a High Class Hobo.

OF COURSE, she doesn't say that directly! But if you know Suze Orman, She believes we all need an 8 month security fund. My 8 month security fund (a fund that is liquid!) should be $23,618. ummm... Really? Just $23,618 sitting in an account waiting for me to ruin my life to be there to save the day?

Twenty three thousand six hundred eighteen dollars, how do you measure?, Measure Security??!!  (Yes that was a sing-song tribute to Rent, and its ever famous song Seasons of Love . Feel free to sing it, It works!)

Things I learned today:
I am a High Class Hobo.
According to Suze, I am almost homeless.
I am no where near my security fund.
I will not be visiting Suze Orman's website until I am either ready to accept being homeless or until I think I am ready to start not being homeless.

So in short, just because you're a hobo (high-class or opening McDonalds doors for tips), doesn't mean you can't continue to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment